Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Gansu Agricultural University & Study in
1. Admission Type
(1) Self-financed student:
Non-degree: Chinese language Training, Visiting Student (Long term above 6 month and short term), Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degrees, Quotas: no limited
(2) GAU President Scholarship: Doctoral Degree(priority), Master’s degree.
2. Mode and Length of Study
Length of Study: Bachelor: 4years; Master: 3 years; Doctoral: 3years
An effective HSK certificate (level 3) is required for an applicant for the Bachelor and Master Degree program. Those who have no this certification must attend 1-2 semesters’ Chinese language training, before starting the majors.
(1) The applicant must be non-Chinese with a valid passport, be in good health and have no criminal record, will observe all the laws of China as well as the rules and regulations of GAU.
(2) Applicants for Chinese language studies must finish a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must finish a high school diploma or its equivalent and aged under 30.
Applicants for Master Degree studies must finish a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent and aged under 40.
Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must finish a Master’s Degree or its equivalent and aged under 45.
4. Application Materials
The following materials are needed (2 copies for each)
(1) Application Form for International Students filled in Chinese or English(refer to annex)
(2) Highest Diploma and transcript with notarized
(3) Working or Studying Certificate
(4) Certificate of HSK
(5) Study or research plan in Chinese or in English
(6) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by different professors or associate professors
(7) Foreigner's Physical Examination Form(refer to annex) and blood test report. Original forms must be presented when you come to register. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner's Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sead photograph of the applicants are invalid.
(8) Passport photocopy
5. Application Deadline
All the application materials are required to be scanned and submitted by Email before 30th November and post before 30th December 2016.
Post address: Office of International Relations, Gansu Agicultural University, No.1 Yingmen Village, Anning District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, 730070, China
6. Approval, Notification and Enrollment:
GAU will organize a committee to review all the application materials, make the decision whether or not to admit the applicants. After that, GAU will release the list of matriculated students and send them the Admission Notice of GAU and Visa Application for Study in China (i.e.: JW202 Form) for “X” visa application in the Chinese embassy. All the International students matriculated in GAU are responsible for their visa application on their own.
Enrollment: Spring semester: 5th March 2017. The definite time will be informed on Admission Notice. All the matriculated students should be enrolled in GAU on time according to the Admission Notice.